See more recommendations on the Chiyoda City Tourism Association social media accounts!
- address1F Tokachi Building, 2-1-13 Nishi-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- business_hourWeekday lunch 11:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
evening 6:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m. (L.O. 10:00 p.m.)
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays 11:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
*Renovated for renewal from 21 February 2022
- access4 minutes walk from East Exit of JR Suidobashi Station
4 minutes walk from Jimbocho Station
(Toei Mita Line, Toei Shinjuku Line and Hanzomon Subway Line), exit A4
French meets ramen! The signature dish is lobster ramen!
- The owner of Ebi Maru Ramen, MASA, is a chef with a French background. MASA says he has never trained in ramen at all, but this is what happens when a French chef creates ramen! This is the conclusion of this bowl. The sight of an extra-large lobster sitting in a ramen bowl is truly sensational.This is an excellent product that you should definitely try.
Whole lobster ramen
risotto to finish
- You can also order a risotto to finish with the leftover soup from the lobster ramen. The white rice, small shrimps and egg yolk are served in a hot bowl and the cheese is shaved at the end. When the cheese melts, the risotto is ready! The firm prawn broth soaks into the rice, making it a blissful dish.
no MEAT Ramen is also available, with no meat added to any of the ingredients or soup. Two types of ramen are available: oma-veggie ramen (1,350 yen) and veggie sesame ramen (1,450 yen). The soup is made with 100% lobster and plenty of vegetables, making it a satisfying meal. The ramen is suitable for dieters and those who avoid meat such as pork.
- A ramen restaurant that is an outlier in the ramen industry. This unique and unforgettable experience is the result of a French chef's ingenious idea. 2 Feb 2022. Undergoing renovation work from 1 January. Re-opening is planned for around April. For more information, please contact the shop. Renovation work underway from 21 February 2022. Re-opening is planned for around April. For more information, contact the shop.
address : 1F Tokachi Building, 2-1-13 Nishi-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo