MOMAT’s well-rounded collection of more than 13,000 works includes many Important Cultural Properties. Displays of about 200 works from the collection feature thematic selections or an introductory overview. One “Highlights” gallery presents collection masterpieces, and the Museum’s “A Room With a View” relaxation space offers a must-see view of the Imperial Palace gardens.
- address3-1 Kitanomaru-koen, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Tues. – Thurs. & Sun.: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM (admission until 4:30 PM)
Fri. & Sat.: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM (admission until 7:30 PM)
- access3 minutes walk from 1b exit, Takebashi station, Subway Tozai Line (T-08)
[MOMAT Collection (consumption tax included)]
– Adults: 500yen (400yen)
– University and college students: 250yen (200yen)
*Evening Discount (From 5:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays)
* Admission in the parentheses is for groups of 20 people or more.
* Free for high school students, under 18, seniors over 65, Campus Members, those with MOMAT Passport, MOMAT Members, and MOMAT Supporters. Persons with disability and one person accompanying each of them are admitted free of charge.
* Please show your ID to get free entrance.
* Admission to the art museum includes admission to the collection exhibition of the Crafts Gallery (valid for the day). Please note in some periods the Crafts Gallery does not give its collection exhibition.
|Closed||Mon. (open on holiday Mon. and closed on the following days),
during installation periods and New Year holidays