See more recommendations on the Chiyoda City Tourism Association social media accounts!
The earthen bridge Tayasumon runs over the inner moat from Kudan Minami 1-chome to Kitano Maru Park. In the past, the land was referred to as Tayasudai, hence the name of Tayasu Shrine. The gate was erected in 1620, and is an important cultural treasure of Japan. On the east side of the Tayasumon Bridge lies Uchigafuchi Moat, and on the west lies Chidori-ga-fuchi Moat.
- addressBetween Kudan-kita 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku and Kitanomaru Garden
- access2 minutes' walk from Exit 2 of Kudanshita Station