It is located where Takebashi-mon Gate of Edo-jo castle was built in 1620. However, that gate has been demolished and now only a part of a stone wall and the bridge remain. The current bridge was renovated in 1993. It is a 51.05m-long and 22.8m-wide concrete bridge.
- addressBetween Kitanomaru Garden and Hitotsubashi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku
- access1 minute's walk from Exits 1a or 1b of Takebashi Station